RUN/WALK—SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, 2013 @ 8:00 a.m.
- Online before 8/29/13. ** Enter your shirt size in Add Note or Info for Staff after you add your run to the Shopping Cart. Click here for online registration instructions.
- Mail a form for each runner with payment.
- Onsite on 8/31/13 from 6:45-7:45 a.m.
- Zion Park District Sports Arena 2400 Dowie Memorial Drive, Zion, IL.
- The site has plenty of free parking and restrooms.
- There will be refreshments and a first-aid station.
- $30 for Adults.
- $25 for Students (ages 18 and younger).
- $5 off for early registration (before 8/17/13).
Professional electronic equipment is used.
- Posted here within 48 hours.
- Photos are posted on our Facebook page in 5 days.
Support the Zion Park District Foundation.
- Pre-race pickup dates/locations will be posted here.
- Onsite from 6:45-7:45 a.m. on 8/31/13.
- If you miss a race, packets will be available for pickup for 2 weeks at the Zion Park District.
RACE SHIRT AND GOODIE BAG:
Guaranteed to the first 200 who pre-register.
- Trophies to overall male and female winners.
- Medals to the top three in each division.
- No duplications.
Male: 5-9 | 10-14 | 15-19 | 20-24 | 25-29 | 30-34 | 35-39 | 40-44 | 45-49 | 50-54 | 55-59 | 60-64 | 65+
Female: 5-9 | 10-14 | 15-19 | 20-24 | 25-29 | 30-34 | 35-39 | 40-44 | 45-49 | 50-54 | 55-59 | 60-64 | 65+
It is flat and fast on paved city streets. Click here for a Route Map.
Male: 5K – Michael Eaton: 16:14 on 9/1/12.
Female: 5K – Aleena Villani: 19:49 on 5/12/12.