Saturday, August 30, 2014 @ 8:00 a.m.
- Online before 8/28/14. Click here to register online. Need help?
- Mail a form for each runner with payment. Download a registration form.
- Onsite on 8/30/14 from 6:45-7:45 a.m.
RACE ENTRY FEE
- $30 for Adults. $25 before 8/16/14.
- $25 for Students (18 and under). $20 before 8/16/14.
- $15 for Group members. Click here for group registration information.
RACE SHIRT AND GOODIE BAGS
Guaranteed to the first 200 who register. To guarantee your size, registration must be received by 8/12/14.
- Pickup dates/locations will be posted here.
- Onsite from 6:45-7:45 a.m. on 8/30/14.
- If you miss a race, packets will be available for pickup for 2 weeks at the Zion Park District.
- Zion Park District Sports Arena, 2400 Dowie Memorial Drive, Zion, IL.
- The site has plenty of free parking and restrooms.
- There will be refreshments and a first-aid station.
- Trophies to overall male and female winners.
- Medals to the top three in each division.
- No duplications.
- Male: 5-9|10-14|15-19|20-24|25-29|30-34|35-39|40-44|45-49|50-54|55-59|60-64|65+
- Female: 5-9|10-14|15-19|20-24|25-29|30-34|35-39|40-44|45-49|50-54|55-59|60-64|65+
- Posted here within 48 hours.
- Photos (courtesy of Gibbie Buchholtz) are posted on our Facebook page in 5 days.
Professional electronic equipment is used.
It is flat and fast on paved city streets. Click here for a map.
- 5K – Michael Eaton: 16:14 on 9/1/12.
- 5K – Aleena Villani: 19:49 on 5/12/12.
Proceeds support the Zion Park District Foundation.